- Virtualization software for desktop applications and server applications
- Compatible will all major operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Creates multiple virtual computer environments on a single computer or server
- Microsoft-designed hardware virtualization software
- Creates a virtual machine by using a software version of a computer
- Runs each virtual machine in its own isolated space, allowing for more than one virtual machine on hardware at a time
- Developed by Citrix Systems and built over Xen virtual machine hypervisor
- Enables the creation and management of virtualized server infrastructure
- Consolidates a physical server’s computing power into several virtual machines, emulating as a standard server
GSD Technologies can migrate your organization’s on-site hardware operations to a virtual server. This process transforms your physical assets into digital solutions that are accessible from anywhere. Your applications and hardware will work perfectly together in synchrony, regardless of your operating system.
Server resources are often underutilized. Many businesses maintain multiple servers that all have different functions. Server virtualization allows you to consolidate your data into a single server for multiple purposes. Virtualization offers everything on-site systems offer but with more reliability and security. This allows your organization to get the most from your server while reducing the cost of server upkeep.