Your Server, Safeguarded
Structured Query Language (SQL) Servers
- Microsoft-designed database server
- Used to communicate with a database
- Stores and retrieves data as requested by other software applications
- Microsoft-designed, web-based server
- User collaboration for calendar and document sharing
- Telephony capabilities or smartphones, tablets, and desktops
- Microsoft-created web server
- Allows web servers to share and deliver information across local area networks
- Delivers requested HTML pages or files within a browser
- Access applications from anywhere, no matter the device
- Centralized desktops and applications with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Increased security by virtually storing confidential data
Now your organization can work towards important goals instead of focusing on IT maintenance. Patch Management is vital to keeping your systems and applications safe from vulnerabilities before they are exploited. This process helps acquire, test and deploy patches on your organization’s existing applications and software tools. Patches are necessary to keep your data safeguarded and to ensure maximum system uptime.
Our industry-leading Patch Management services solve critical organization issues and dramatically reduce corporate risk. With our team on your side, you can count on quick resolutions to any system problems that may emerge. GSD’s server administrators keep your organization fully up-to-date antivirus, Windows updates, application updates, and system updates. Our staff tailors proactive protection and monthly patch cycles to your organization’s requirements. Patches free up memory, CPU, and storage for more important things like asset security and data protection.